Pregnancy is the loveliest boon one can ever have. It’s marvelous to see how a life grows inside you. Those days are not easy but all the tribulation is totally worth it. It is totally astonishing to see that how a woman carrying that life inside her fully knows that what this will do to her body but she is fully determined to do it letting it to become her greatest joy not fear. Trading tranquility for morning sickness and unimaginable weight gain is surely a trait that is found in super women.
Tips to Lose Weight after Pregnancy
Weight gain is something that is bound to happen during pregnancy. But after pregnancy this can be dealt with. Losing weight after pregnancy might be an uphill battle but the determination to get back into shape and approaches in the right direction can help you tackle it well. Here are some points that you need to take care of for the same:
1) Give it some time
Always remember that your body takes longer to recover if you have undergone cesarean section delivery rather than vaginal delivery. So don’t become over enthusiastic and don’t immediately streak into the weight loss process. Also you need to understand that c section delivery means you were operated upon and you will surely have a scar on your tummy. So don’t forget it to give it adequate time to heal up. Start with the relevant exercises or techniques for weight loss only when your doctor has given the green signal for it.
Recommended Read :
2) Lose weight after Pregnancy while Breastfeeding
The decision to breastfeed your baby is the best decision not only for your little angel but for you too as well. It is super easy to lose weight after pregnancy while breastfeeding because while breastfeeding you’re burning calories that too with minimal efforts. It is generally observed that mothers who breastfeed lose weight faster as compared to those who don’t.
3) Exercises to lose weight
To lose weight after pregnancy without breastfeeding takes a little more time than doing it while breastfeeding but it is not impossible. Exercising is the ideal choice if you want to lose weight after pregnancy without breastfeeding. Here are some exercises that you can always rely upon:
- Water Workouts : Water aerobics and swimming works wonder when it comes to weight loss. One good thing about them is that these are gentle exercises and not too brutal on your joints. Added advantages of water workouts is that it tones your muscles and also enhances cardiovascular processes.
- Walking : It is a proven fact that after c section delivery engaging into walking can lead to expeditious recovery and also avoids the risk of blood clotting. On initial days walk as long as it suits your body and then gradually increase your goals. Keep switching between brisk walks and soothing strolls.
- Aerobic and toning exercises : After a period of approximately 6-8 weeks, seek consultation from your doctor and get engaged into an enhanced exercise schedule. Get started with aerobics and abdominal exercises to get back in shape fast.
Also See : How to Lose Weight by Yoga in a Month ?
4) Make the right eating decisions
Gone are the days where your cravings were given first priorities. Always make it a point to to have pleasant mornings with salubrious breakfast. Have 6-8 small meals a day and never ever skip a meal. Munching on snacks is fine as long as they fall into the category of ‘healthy snacks’. Cut down on junk stay hydrated. Water is the biggest contributor to the process of sloshing down of extra pounds. Make it a point to have a nutrient loaded diet. Go for high carbs and low fat. Wise dietary decisions can help you even if you plan to lose weight after pregnancy without exercise although exercises intensifies the process for better.
How to Lose Weight after Pregnancy at home ?
You can lose weight after pregnancy without exercise that too at your own home sweet home. Here are some ways that would guide you about how to lose weight after pregnancy at home:
1) Massage : Massage is not only a rejuvenating tranquil activity but also a boon when it comes to fulfilling the aspiration a flat belly postpartum. It vivifies the lymph nodes and also helps to break stagnant fluid into smithereens. This loss leads to a lean flat tummy.
2) Make the stretch marks go disappear : You can use cocoa butter to makes your stretch marks go invisible. Though there are no successful proven ways for this purpose but cocoa butter is still better than the rest. Minimizing stretch marks don’t directly accord to the process of flattening tummy but when you rub cocoa butter or any other medium for the same you’re in a way massaging your tummy that breaks the fluids and helps you get your desired kind of belly.
3) Tummy binder : This is an archaic process of tucking in the tummy. Generally elastic or muslin cloths are used as bandages to be wrapped around the tummy and they work pretty effectively in pushing the stomach in.
Not able to lose weight after Pregnancy ?
There are myriads of reasons due to which you are not able to lose weight after pregnancy the way you wanted it to be. These could be lack of sleep, improper diet, wrong workouts or lack of motivation.
If things don’t turn out the way you want them to be then don’t lose hope. Find out where you went wrong and work on a remedy for the same. There is no stipulated average time to lose weight after pregnancy but experts suggest that a good weight loss plan is the one that aims at losing 1-2 pounds per week. Since there is no standard average time to lose weight after pregnancy you need to understand that this weight loss process is no competition. So don’t over stress yourself. Every body is different with varied needs and demands. Set realistic and achievable goals and work for them. Whatever you plan to do, make sure you do it right because you know when you’re doing it right, you can’t go wrong.